TF810 Driver Update Guide.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Breed, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coralgables

coralgables Pen Pal - Newbie

whats up everyone .. signed up to ask if anyone else has had issues with the wifi card not seeing any networks, or error messages telling me that the card could not be enabled

2. v_nilla

v_nilla Pen Pal - Newbie

hey, i recently purchased a 810c and did a clean out of all the crap that comes with it, basically can anyone provide a link or info on where i can get the live update from (v1.19).

3. AegixNova

AegixNova Pen Pal - Newbie

I regretted my uninstallation of Live Update too, but couldn't find where to redownload it. I ended up refreshing my Windows 8 installation to get it back.

4. v_nilla

v_nilla Pen Pal - Newbie

Gosh darn it!

5. Schnabe

Schnabe Pen Pal - Newbie

As of now, there has not been any updates that have come through the live update utility, so you are not missing anything. I'd bet once ASUS starts sending driver updates through this utility, you will also be able to then download the update utility from their website.

I really would not reset my install just to get the update utility back, at this point.

6. Schnabe

Schnabe Pen Pal - Newbie

I have not had any WiFi issues. Have you tried installing the newest driver that Breed posted in post #1 of this thread?

7. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    I got my TF810C yesterday and had just a little time to play with it and test it. What I found out is that I probably have got the mousepad issue after the tablet is fallen asleep. I re-initialise the touch pad by switching it off and on again. That solution works good for me now. Could anybody of those who updated all their drivers like Breed's guide says (by the way thank you for that) give a short review which of the drivers work good and which not?
    Thank you

8. Schnabe

Schnabe Pen Pal - Newbie

Just follow post #1 of this thread, and you should be set.

9. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

But I heard there are some troubles with these drivers, therefore I am considering to wait for the official ones of Asus. But this was what I want to be discussed by people who already did the update and maybe regrate it and did a clean start-up of W8...etc
    you know what I mean?

10. Fleischmann

Fleischmann Pen Pal - Newbie

I just ran PCMark 7 with the new drivers installed and the score was 1256 compared to 1305 with the stock driver. I ran the test twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.