TF810 Driver Update Guide.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Breed, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windroid

windroid Pen Pal - Newbie

Are you on HP or stock drivers? I'm thinking about doing a refresh and then trying the update. Refresh is just such a hassle, though; I would prefer to avoid it if at all possible.

2. Cthugha

Cthugha Pen Pal - Newbie

I did the same 1-2 weeks ago (actually their support suggested it). Both ASUS Global and ASUS Sweden. They replied and said they were going to forward it to the product team.

Strange that their Facebook team can do that but their support cannot...

3. RussT0

RussT0 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi All,

I received the following update from ASUS Support on the Live Update & I quote

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Asus Technical Support Team.

Regarding the issue you are having with your unit with serial number:
    CCOKAS062865

I’m sorry but the Asus live utility has discontinued.

If you want to download new drivers for your tablet you can do this on the website I provided.

Please note that at the moment there are not drivers available for your unit.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-

If you have any questions you can contact me.
    Kind regards,
    Ruben Grummel
    Asus TSD

I am trying to download the MS update recommended earlier in the thread to fix a problem I have seen with coming back on from sleep and continually having to reboot.... Other than this I am extremely happy with the device as it seems to be a perfect combination of PC and Tablet and I never liked the build quality of the Samsung, to plasticy

4. NewYorker545

NewYorker545 Pen Pal - Newbie

Have you seen my solution in this thread?
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/asus/55813-vivotab-tf810c-now-sleeping-overnight-2.html

First, I manually updated to recent Asus drivers from this thread:
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/asus/55566-new-asus-drivers-810-2-20-13-a.html

5. loxzzz

loxzzz Pen Pal - Newbie

i just got the dock and plugged it in, didnt seem to install any drivers. touchpad and keyboard work but i dont see any touchpad utility or a second battery. is there any driver download for the dock?

6. Tonitti

Tonitti Scribbler - Standard Member

Finally, ASUS LiveUpdate Version: v 2.1.0.8 for x86 has been made available at Asus Support page.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I already had that version but it's useless, the same network error keeps popping up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  7. RussT0

RussT0 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi Tonitti,

Would it be possible for you to add a link as when I went to the ASUS support site I could not find this. I downloaded and installed the Live Update from a previous post to V2.1.0.8 but for some reason it continually thinks I have no network connection which is patently not true as I have internet access at the same time... and I thought it would be good to download it from ASUS themselves...and try again.

Thanks

Russ

8. Tonitti

Tonitti Scribbler - Standard Member

Here it is, in Utilities section: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ASUS VivoTab

9. tgwallbank

tgwallbank Pen Pal - Newbie

@RussT0
    Did you have any joy on LiveUpdate doing it that way? I didn't!

10. mm289

mm289 Tablet Business User

Installed the new version, get the same "wifi not connected" error as others.

Have also e-mailed support earlier on this and "Ruben" (is he the only support guy I wonder?) said to re-install etc etc.

Of course that made nooooooo difference as expected so have e-mailed again to say new installer not working. Wait and see if I get the same discontinued message as above - in which case why have it on your support site?

Cheers,

MM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.