TF810 Driver Update Guide.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Breed, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breed

Breed Scribbler - Standard Member

The newly released ones on HP's website are much newer. Graphics driver in them is .1130 (compared to the .1102 linked). I'll give them a go tonight when I get home to make sure they install okay - and then change the link

2. twism8282

twism8282 Pen Pal - Newbie

I installed the new HP drivers last night. So far no glaring issues, but I haven't tested them thoroughly so make sure you backup/create restore point beforehand. I'll be using my vivo heavily all day at work so I'll post if there are any problems.

On a side note, is the vivo getting an "official" launch next week? I'm hoping that's when we'll get some support from asus

3. promethean

promethean Pen Pal - Newbie

I ran the update too, and while it completed without issue and everything on the system is working, the Display driver still says it's the old 1102 version, not the new 1130 version...

4. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

Why do you expect an official launch event? Have you heard anything new?

5. twism8282

6. twism8282

Just wishful thinking since the engadget website says the Vivotab 10.1 Smart comes out tomorrow in the UK (which uses the same atom SOC as the vivotab 11.6)

I'm hoping Asus can't ignore 2 products after releasing them.

7. vadimpelau

vadimpelau Scribbler - Standard Member

So, you mean 9.14.3.xxxx? Because I have 9.14.3.1082. Maybe we should update the first thread to know what versions the original drivers are and not the tablet manufacturer version.

8. Breed

.1082 are stock. Download and install the drivers on the first post if you want to get yourself to .1102

The Graphics .inf is different in this one. The list of compatible HardwareID's is different, they have &SUBSYS values after them. I removed these to make it match the old, and it error'd during install. Looks like we're stuck with .1102 for now. Disappointing as the .inf has new lines which mention voltage sweeps and things, which may be a fix for the screen flickering...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  9. vadimpelau

vadimpelau Scribbler - Standard Member

Do the new drivers stretch lower resolutions? For example if I set 800x600, everything will stay in the middle of the screen with a huge black border. The option in the graphics setup is locked.

10. Breed

Still no option of stretching in .1102.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.