Taking a Pic on an unbranded tablet and Manual

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Susie Poythress, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susie Poythress

Susie Poythress Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get a manual for a 10.1 unbranded tablet running Windows 10.1? Also I need to learn to take a picture with this tablet and don't know how. Can you please help.

Thanks,
    Susie

2. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Certainly you can get info. about Windows 10, online and elsewhere. But as to an unknown tablet--who knows what the design is? Perhaps, isn't there a physical label providing further info. as to the manufacturer/model? Or perhaps you can get further info. using the tablet's file explorer, under This PC (or its equivalent)/Properties (right click This PC and choose Properties) on the tablet.

3. hgra46

hgra46 Pen Pal - Newbie

4. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

LOL--I had no idea that UNBRANDED was the actual brand name. ;)

Starlight5 and kinonotabi like this.
  5. hgra46

hgra46 Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, it gets even worse. If you go into the bios it list the manufacture as unbranded. The motherboard maker is blank. The hp drivers appears to work well in lieu of the actual drivers. Since a windows driver update failed my touch screen is unpredictable, I believe this is due to not having the original touchsettings.gt file. I hope someone on this forum has a fully functional BestBuy unbranded tablet that can provide me with this file for the windows\inf directory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.