Tablets with USB/SD slot

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by vincent lee, Oct 27, 2011.

1. vincent lee

vincent lee Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there, would greatly appreciate your advice which tablets has the full size USB & SD slot or mini USB slot .I am ok with Andriod but must come with free editing documents like excel, power point and word. Mainly to browse internet and able to store hundreds photo due to work nature.

2. Reuven

Reuven Pen Pal - Newbie

I had similar requirements and purchased the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet. It has a full size USB, SD and a mini HDMI ports. Furthermore, it comes with a full version of Documents To Go (normally $15) included.

3. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

All the convertible tabletpc's have USB slots. You're going to have a crapshoot getting it on all the slates though. I also think if you're going to want to run Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc. then you'll need something that can run Windows. All the tabletpc's do that too. Most of the slates don't.

Beyond that, we'll need more info from you to help you out more. :)

4. vincent lee

vincent lee Pen Pal - Newbie

Great to hear Lenovo has this features !

Could you share whatever experiences you've with Lenovo thinkPad ..much much appreciated !