TabletPro + Raphael MPP stylus promotion

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Marty, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

For those of you thinking of trying out the Raphael / Renaisser stylus which got good reviews on the N-Trig pen thread, TabletPro is having a special where you get the pen, TabletPro (on screen toolbar) and Pen Tool (MPP button remapping) software in bundle.

(TabletPro)
    "When you purchase the R520 2 button stylus from our store you get a free copy of the infamous Pen Tool and the Full Tablet Pro package (Black Friday Sale!). The Pen Tool lets you adjust, control, modify and improve the performance of you Pen. It gives you the ability to change the side buttons to countless functions including CTRL, ALT, SHIFT modifiers useful in 2D and 3D software like Photoshop, Zbrush, Krita, Blender etc… Or just a simple “undo” command to make life faster and easier. If you have a Surface Pen or alternative like the R520, you want the Pen Tool."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I believe the savings are somewhere in the neighborhood of $10-15 (not sure of the prices on the US MS Store), as you are getting the pen ($37) + full TabletPro package (~$20?) + Pen Tool ($5).

But in any case, the software is useful for those of you artists on N-Trig hardware who want an alternative to futzing around with RadialMenu for hover click, or alternative to lblb's toolbar (and older, deprecated AHK-toolbars like RawInputControl, ArtDock, PaintDock and derivatives) for on-screen shortcuts.

sonichedgehog360 and dellaster like this.
  2. dellaster

dellaster Non-Creative Plebe Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  3. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

Thanks! The deal extended through Cyber Monday and I knew I would want one for my upcoming XtendTouch Pro, so this is perfect.

4. starllcraft

starllcraft Pen Pal - Newbie

Wacom EMR pen can also use tablet Pro pen tool to modify buttons to solve the problem of lack of feel driver in UD EMR 2.0 device
    If you have a two button Acer comceptd 9 pro.

Marty likes this.
  5. Landis

Landis Pen Pal - Newbie

I didn’t know that Justice’s awesome pen tool also worked for Wacom EMR as well!! So this could solve the same issue with the conceptd7 ezel EMR pen not having driver support to customize buttons correct? Has anyone tried the Tablet Pro tool with any EMR pens? I’ve used it with trig and it’s great (as is the artist dock/pallet functionality). The developer (Justice) is great.

6. starllcraft

starllcraft Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, the WCOM EMR device of windows can map the key macro through this uwp program. A pen with two buttons can be mapped. I have mapped it with my Dell canvas 27 pen with two keys, which can be used normally in Galaxy Book 12 and Acer chrome book spin13. So the concept D7 ezel should also be able to do so.