1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

Tablet with a screen at least 8" in size (not 7.9") for under £250/$405?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by King Mustard, Dec 18, 2012.

1. King Mustard

King Mustard Pen Pal - Newbie

Any suggestions?

As far as I know, only the £250 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 fits my requirements.
  2. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Kindle fire 8.9". HP Slate 500 refurbished 8.9" or refurbished Slate 2 on ebay (both windows 7 tablets).

Edit: Barns & Noble has an 8.9" as well.
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012