Tablet PC for an Artist ?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Roxugami, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etoons

etoons Pen Pal - Newbie

Lol this whole time I thought the op had the surface pro 5, which's pen has significantly less jitter than the surface pro 4

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Senior Member

I saw a lot of the complaints spike with the 5 and the new pen, people actually had less issues with the older pens on the 5. What's he using here?

FYI I have the 5 or 2017 model, and the new pen and have no jitter, but have seen others with the issue.

There was a megathread on reddit about it, and on the Microsoft Forums and prior to the last update the fix was the Bamboo Ink or SP3 or 4 pens.

Though there were also others that reported a fix with the 1809 update and then it broke again in a subsequent update.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  3. Roxugami

Roxugami Pen Pal - Newbie

I love all the pens but no matter what it's the same story TT^TT I'm positive it's the surface itself. Thank you for the reply though!

4. etoons

etoons Pen Pal - Newbie

5. arso96

arso96 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, and thanks for the post,
    Actually I use XP-Pen Artist15.6 . It was very cheap and a decent work space size. I'm as happy with it as I was with my much more expensive intuos. In my experience, it's all about the pen pressure sensitivity, the button options and the workspace size. If your happy with those, you'll be happy with the tablet.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077PCCC7R
    regards

doobiedoobiedum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.