1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

tablet for voice recognition software

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by ianfmckay, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ianfmckay

ianfmckay Pen Pal - Newbie

I am disabled and spend a lot of time in bed. I'm looking for a tablet with a built-in microphone, voice recognition software, and a text editor. I'd like to create Word or equivalent files and then easily transfer them to my PC. The less expensive the better--the Craig tablet for $150 is enticing.
    Do you have any recommendations?
    Thank you.