Tablet for College, Primary for Note Taking Surface pro vs Samsung Note 10.1

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by BotSUPERTab, Feb 14, 2013.

1. BotSUPERTab

BotSUPERTab Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, How are you?
    thank you so much for your time

i was planning to buy the surface pro, but because of it restocking wait, and controversial review about it value
    should I just buy the Samsung Note 10.1, and save the needed extra money,

1. Note Taking Math, Econ, Foreign Language (graph, equation, navigate, Draw)
    Quick transitions would be helpful

SuperNote vs S-Note vs OneNote vs EverNote ?

2. Reading Textbook: ability to highlight, add side note, and quick search for reference

3. I don’t think I will like the surface pro kickstand ( I saw a bad review about it Lap-top mode, it cant stand on your lap) and un-adjustable angle view

Thank you so much for your help, I would great appreciate this, and make my grade improve drastically because it would increase my ability to be more organize and efficient