1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

Tablet for College, Primary for Note Taking Surface pro vs Samsung Note 10.1

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by BotSUPERTab, Feb 14, 2013.

1. BotSUPERTab

BotSUPERTab Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, How are you?
    thank you so much for your time

i was planning to buy the surface pro, but because of it restocking wait, and controversial review about it value
    should I just buy the Samsung Note 10.1, and save the needed extra money,

1. Note Taking Math, Econ, Foreign Language (graph, equation, navigate, Draw)
    Quick transitions would be helpful

SuperNote vs S-Note vs OneNote vs EverNote ?

2. Reading Textbook: ability to highlight, add side note, and quick search for reference

3. I don’t think I will like the surface pro kickstand ( I saw a bad review about it Lap-top mode, it cant stand on your lap) and un-adjustable angle view

Thank you so much for your help, I would great appreciate this, and make my grade improve drastically because it would increase my ability to be more organize and efficient