T938

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Tandemcha, Mar 18, 2018.

1. atragon

atragon Pen Pal - Newbie

And they're still sticking with 16:9 displays. I'd love to see one with a 3:2 display. I'm rather fond of my T4220, but it's getting rather long in the tooth.

2. kneehowguys

kneehowguys Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The truth is, after 4 years, we are still waiting for the fujitsu q584 to come out. - the tablet to end all tablets

It never came out and remains a legend to this day.

3. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Wait! The Q584 was an atom based tablet that was readily available from Fujitsu and ultimately on the eBay store.

Starlight5 likes this.
  4. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

... and outdated AF, to be honest. Wanted to comment on @kneehowguys post, but expected him to correct his statement before someone points it out.

Bronsky likes this.
  5. kneehowguys

No, my post was straight up sarcastic and troll as usual

I really did think it would be the ultimate tablet before it came out, and when it came out I wasn't that excited by what people said about it.

Thought the sarcasm would be obvious in the overly dramatic "It never came out and remains a legend to this day."

Starlight5 likes this.
  6. AntonioFuji

AntonioFuji Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a T902 for years and running Ubuntu (no windows). I am quite happy with it. Essentially all the features work. In the past I had to employ sometime to make things like disable enable touch screen, which I ended up setting up as easily remembering scripts.
    I find the quality of the product pretty good. I normally have it with additional battery so it is a bit heavy. Nevertheless my previous experience of a convertible was a HP which after a while did not hold in place in tablet mode. Horrible to write with it. The hinge rotation of the Tseries is quite good, working as the first day. Now I am thinking of replacing my T902 by a newer convertible. Of course, I am considering a new Fujitsu Tseries. If you have recent experience and suggestions, I would be most grateful.

7. kneehowguys

Alright fine, fine

X230T < T902

… < Acer Switch 7

8. AntonioFuji

AntonioFuji Pen Pal - Newbie

Acer switch 7 does not have too good reviews. It has innovative features. The strength of GPU is not relevant for me.

9. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@AntonioFuji Fujitsus may be good machines - but once they go out of warranty, one may regret purchasing a Lifebook instead of Thinkpad, Elitebook or Latitude.

10. Rondo60

Rondo60 Pen Pal - Newbie

Why do you mean about Fujitsu once they go out of warranty?