T902 - issues with WIN 8.1

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by pacca, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alband

alband Pen Pal - Newbie

"Workplace Protect" is the Win8.1 fingerprint software (though it is worse than the Win 8 TruSuite).

My mouse takes a while for the additional features of the synaptics driver to kick in, but they do kick in by themselves. Also, the mouse does work from the off.

Is there not an option like "other" where you can create your own option? I'll look into this when I have a sec, there must be a way.

I'd like to know about 16 point calibration too.

I'm getting increasingly sick of 8.1. The DNS issues keep fouling up work I'm doing and I sometimes just have to give up working for the night because I can't get internet (even though every other device on the network is fine).

I'd be interested to know people's opinions on this thread I started, and it's response: Will installing Win 8 on spare HDD affect current installation? - Microsoft Community

2. alband

alband Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok, got the solution to the keyboard/pen thing. See the attached screen shot. The address for the "run" command you want (navigate to it with the "browse" button) is "%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe"

Capture.JPG

Here you can see I've configured the upper most of the two buttons to bring up the "Touch Keyboard" (NOT the "On Screen Keyboard", different things).

3. ykvishal

ykvishal Scribbler - Standard Member

I could manage to Upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Window 8. I was facing problem with Fujitsu system manger and Button driver. I got these drivers from Fujitsu Hong Kong website. There you can everthing put very neatly on the website. I would suggest to download all necessary drivers from that site.

4. Bubble7

Bubble7 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello everyone...
    I have T902 - window7 Pro 64bit, I'm thinking upgrade to window8...
    Since window 8 was design for tablet computer, should I rally go for it?
    If I go for window8, will I need to re-install all the software such as photoshop, sketchbook pro etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.