T901 Release Date

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by andre_s, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Unknownroad

Unknownroad Pen Pal - Newbie

So those of you who have gotten T901's, is there a discreet graphics card included?

I read earlier in this thread that discreet graphics won't be an option on the earlier models until June, is this confirmed? If so, would you be able to add the graphics card later on if you purchase an early version of the T901?

Thanks!

2. Nardu

Nardu Pen Pal - Newbie

i haven't gotten my T901 yet but i can tell you that none of the German shops lists a model with dedicated graphics

3. Stormblade

Stormblade Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, I asked Fujitsu Germany about the dedicated graphics version of the T901. Their answer was that a realease of this version is only planned for the US market. It is not planned to release it in Europe at all!

4. superart

superart Pen Pal - Newbie

Did they give you any idea of when this will happen in the US?

5. Stormblade

Sorry, they didn't mention a date for the US market. I'm still waiting for an answer to my second mail. I will report back when I have new information.

6. Stormblade

Update: Got my answer from Fujitsu Germany. According to their information the scheduled release in the US for the T901 with dedicated graphics is June 2011.

7. superart

superart Pen Pal - Newbie

Cool, thanks for the info stormblade. That's perfect timing for me, I think it will take me a couple more months to save up enough money, so it will be coming out just in time.

Did they give any information about what the graphics option(s) will be?

8. mmshah

mmshah Pen Pal - Newbie

9. yoyo_fen

yoyo_fen Pen Pal - Newbie

I called Fujitsu UK and they said that there aren't any T901s in the UK now. I wonder why they are taking so long, since they have already been released in Germany (annoyed). If the price is less than the Lenovo x220 t I might go for the fujitsu.

Slightly Offtopic: For those of you who have used fujitsu tablets - how are they doing in terms of build quality in general. Did you have any problems with the laptops i.e. lower battery life than stated or anything else...

10. mmshah

mmshah Pen Pal - Newbie

I currently use a Fujitsu T2010 which has seen 24x7 operation for the last 3.5 years and it is still perfect, never and any issue with it not even a small one, one of the stickers has rubbed off thats it. I also had a Stylistic 5022D which is also still working, but the battery life on it now is nil, it will discharge within 30 min or less, however it is over 6 years old. IMO Fujitsu build quality is above excellent.