T901 Release Date

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by andre_s, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmg22893

rmg22893 Pen Pal - Newbie

United States; no, I was unable to customize. My bookstore had a few preset configurations on various convertible tablets, and this one fit my needs the best. Coincidentally also the most expensive one :S

I got the T901 #2:
    VT Bookstore: Convertible Tablets

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. primexx

primexx Scribbler - Standard Member

So i just called Fujitsu Canada and they insisted that there's no promotions any time soon (they're running back to school promos on the 12" one though) and won't match the US promos. Guess we're screwed fellow Canadians! yay! Only told me to go to my campus bookstore to get a tiny 3% student discount.

3. rmg22893

Get buddy-buddy with someone in college from the US and get them to buy you one? ^.^

EDIT: Just realized this is the 22,222nd post in this board :D

4. Rigel

Rigel Scribbler - Standard Member

Try calling the US fujitsu line. See if you can work out some kind of deal with them. Its better than nothing.

5. primexx

the US support is even worse than the Canadian one, I tried them first =(

on the phone with tech support right now and they're clueless what "LCD Technology" means... wanted to explain the difference between the active only and the dual digitizer before i stopped him, explained i want the actual LCD's technology, and he put me on hold for a while only to say the LCD panel is "actually an L-E-D" so I had to explain the whole thing over to him again, with examples, and now I'm on hold again....

aanddddd he came back and said "the LCD does not have an IPS rating, it's only LED". I guess he was fixated on the first example I gave him of an LCD technology, and thought it was a metric or something ><

6. Rigel

Rigel Scribbler - Standard Member

Wow, I had great service from the woman I called, I had practically had to beat her off of me, she was trying to give me every discount and incentive under the sun to get me to place an order.

7. primexx

probably because they know you're actually able to order.

8. rmg22893

A laptop screen made entirely of LEDs. Sounds like huge leaps and bounds away from a CRT! You'd think these people would be able to look things up on Wikipedia at the very least.

9. primexx

updated that post.

well anyways, it says 160 degrees viewing angle on the config page, so i guess it's pretty certainly not AFFS+ this time around?

10. rmg22893

guess not :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.