T732 (8.1 Upgrade) Buttons don't work

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by cookies4you, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookies4you

cookies4you Scribbler - Standard Member

After installing 8.1, my Tablet buttons have appeared to stop working.

The Windows button, as well as the 1-4 and the ENT buttons simply aren't responding.

Anyone know how to fix this?

2. cookies4you

Well, after installing the Pointing Device drivers, I've managed to get the buttons working again.

However, I'm missing the Fujitsu Tablet Controls utility, as well as the one that allows me to set my display profiles.

This means that since I can't choose my profiles, tablet mode is now broken, since the touch keyboard won't pop up anymore.

EDIT:

From what I'm getting, 8.1 seems to have broken the Fujitsu System Manager software.

Trying to reinstall gives me an error, even thought it does successfully install itself.

Not sure what you're pulling here, Fujitsu...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  3. utopian201

utopian201 Scribbler - Standard Member

oh no, I've just started to update mine to 8.1 I will let you know how I go.

4. monkey13

monkey13 Scribbler - Standard Member

Mine is working fine after the upgrade to W8.1. However I had to reinstall the System Manager, the pen didn't work afterwards.
    Look on the support page, http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/ShowFiles.asp there are some new drivers for us there (Device Driver category), inculding a pointing device utility, wireless switch, FUJ02E3 and B1 driver. It seems that those needed an upgrade. Maybe try reinstalling those if you have problems.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  5. utopian201

hhmm, yes I haven't updated the drivers yet, but I found the two finger scrolling worked flawlessly before the upgrade, but now you need to slide your fingers momentarily before it starts scrolling - previously it was instant.

6. monkey13

Just a quick note: be sure to check the driver page for the T732, as I looked only on the one for the T902, but I guess they made some changes to those drivers for both models.

7. utopian201

how did you get the file system manager installed? When I try to run the msi or setup.exe, it says "The operating system is not adequate for running Fujitsu System Manager"

8. cookies4you

You should scroll down a bit.

There are Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit variants, so you may have downloaded the wrong ones.

The same applies to the Windows 7 drivers, which are a lower.

9. monkey13

I didn't have any probs installing the system manager. As cookies4you says, be sure to install the proper one for your OS. Mine was the x64 one.

10. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

So, in the end, did you get 8.1 working properly? I'm getting a t902, and would like 8.1 on it. I know they're not exactly the same device, but they're close. Thought I'd check. If you guys have it working right for the t732, it'll probably work right for me with the t902.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.