T5010 Replacement - HP?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Tandemcha, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandemcha

Tandemcha Pen Pal - Newbie

Changing jobs to a company that uses HP primarily. Been using a couple T5010's since 2009 and would like to retain as many features as possible. Any thoughts on competitive HP models or is it worth staying with Fujitsu? Was looking at Surface Book as well.

Thanks!

2. XJ12

XJ12 Scribbler - Standard Member

Went from a T5010 about 3 years ago to the Fujitsu Q702. Now have an HP. Personally never like the convertible design. So I had over 6 years of Fujitsu machines and like you, had to switch to HP because of the workplace. But I love removable keyboards by magnets, where the keyboard is thin a light and acts like a simple cover. All about what you like and how much power you need. The HP is an M processor so it is not going to bust any speed records. But, I'm amazed what it will do. HP makes convertible designs, just don't have any recent experience with any. But if they let you have a surface book, not a bad choice if you don't mind carrying the extra size and weight. The surface book slate is what a slate should be like in the future someday. Just doesn't have the battery longevity without the keyboard.

Tandemcha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.