t4220 sxga??

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by kureshii, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles P. Jefferies

Charles P. Jefferies Administrator Super Moderator

I called Fujitsu and the representative I talked to said that my order is currently on hold and still estimated to ship on the 15th. The representative said that she could not confirm whether it will or will not be canceled, and that if it is going to be canceled I will know by next Friday (the 15th). They will contact me by email.

For now I am going to sit tight. I won't order the X61 tablet until or unless my T4220 order is canceled. Right now I am assuming I will have to order the X61.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Why the heck do you have to wait a week before knowing if it has been cancelled?

In the UK, for Fujitsu Siemens, you ring up, they check it on screen, update your request on screen and an activation pops back several minutes later, indicating the person they have sent it to on the other end has cancelled the order.

3. Charles P. Jefferies

Charles P. Jefferies Administrator Super Moderator

I was a bit puzzled by that too, this is the first time I have dealt with Fujitsu so I didn't know if that was normal or not.

The representative called their corporate headquarters and she reported that they said the order was on hold.

From what I could tell, the only thing they brought up on-screen was my order specs, shipping/billing info, and estimated ship date. Basically the same thing I see when I log onto my account.

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Well let us know if it changes or you receive any further info Chaz.

5. kureshii

kureshii Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Ah yes, I forgot about that. If I do get it it'll be more for dual-monitor support than for gaming since GMA950 supports the games I play just fine, but right now I just don't have the budget for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.