I called Fujitsu and the representative I talked to said that my order is currently on hold and still estimated to ship on the 15th. The representative said that she could not confirm whether it will or will not be canceled, and that if it is going to be canceled I will know by next Friday (the 15th). They will contact me by email. For now I am going to sit tight. I won't order the X61 tablet until or unless my T4220 order is canceled. Right now I am assuming I will have to order the X61.