T4215 Fuji from Ebay - Question

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by lliston, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lliston

lliston Pen Pal - Newbie

I received my T4215/T7400/2G/120Gig/SXGA+ bla bla from Fujitsu's Ebay Store last Wed. Love it, by the way. The cool thing is that it also included a port replicator and Modular Bay Battery. The not so cool thing is that when I received the package the Modular Battery was nowhere to be found. I spoke to a rep on Thursday who said it would be "escalated" and I would receive a call by Monday. I somehow doubt a warehouse worker is going to go back to a shelf and find a lone battery with my name on it. I was wondering if this is a common experiences with Fujitsu Ebay and what level of customer service I should expect from them?

Thanks!

2. leaftye

leaftye Old timer Super Moderator

Did you use Paypal and your credit card? If Fujitsu doesn't make good, you'll have a path to pursue recourse.

3. pattertj

pattertj Tablet Tweaker

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with my Fujitsu Ebay Purchase. I too ordered the extra battery and everything arrived quickly and correctly. I'm sure they will get it all squared away for you.

4. lliston

lliston Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the responses - Fujitsu is shipping the modular bay battery this week. Great customer service experience!