t4210 pen

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by ekom, Jul 24, 2006.

1. ekom

ekom Pen Pal - Newbie

On the fujitsu t4210 pen there are the two little buttons on the barrel. Under the pen options there is a check box for "use pen button for right click." I clicked this and clicking the button does not give me a right click. Am I doing something wrong, and can it also have a left click function?

2. numbah

numbah Pen Pal - Newbie

I actually just learned about this as I was going through the tutorial. Apparently you should 1) hold down the front button, and 2) tap whatever you're trying to right-click. Works just as well as holding the tip of your pen there until the right-click option shows up!

EDIT: Any way we can have this moved to the Fujitsu forum?

3. numbah

numbah Pen Pal - Newbie

I do have a couple additional questions, though.

You know that Tablet PC Input Panel on the Start taskbar? I can have it docked at the top or the bottom of my screen, but how come whenever I click Undock, the blue panel disappears on me? Is there any way to have it float around as a smaller window in the middle of the screen?

Also, I write with a light touch. A third of what I write on the screen doesn't show up because I don't think I write hard enough for it to register. Without changing my writing style, how can I increase the sensitivity? I heard about WACOM pen-enabled drivers. Think those will do the trick? Anyone know if they're pre-installed, and if not, where can I find 'em?

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thread moved to Fujitsu as correctly pointed out by numbah.

I'll come back later numbah and see if anyone else has answered your query.
    Suffice to say I know not of any software that can reconfigure the pen sensitivity in what you are seeking.

5. numbah

numbah Pen Pal - Newbie

So I did a little more research..

I found the enhanced WACOM drivers. However, their pressure-sensitivity regards to changes in line thickness or other attributes *after* a mark has been recognized. I need to change how hard I need to press in order for ink to be registered at all.

In my research of other posts, I've stumbled across two new ideas. Someone mentioned that with the 3M screen protector, he/she didn't have to press as hard anymore. Is that true?

Also, would another stylus, like the Cross tablet pc pen, help with my writing? Anyone have first-hand experience with the accessory?

6. boymonkey@live.com.au

boymonkey@live.com.au Pen Pal - Newbie

Help i have a t4210 running windows7..
    i cannot find the enhanced wacom drivers anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could someone please post a link....