T4210 modular bay battery

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by namrog84, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. namrog84

namrog84 Pen Pal - Newbie

I was looking for the loweset priced(Quality site) that I can order my modular battery from. I am having trouble finding stores. I had found a site that was selling it for 115$ but I cant find that site anymore. Any suggestions ? (NOT the official fijitsu site)

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I'm in the UK so not much use to you there but doesn't newegg stock or at least be in a position to obtain the modular bay battery for you?

3. namrog84

namrog84 Pen Pal - Newbie

already tried them, I woulda gotten it when I ordered my tablet from them when i ordered tablet. but alas. I cant seem to recall the place that has it at a good price(under $150 preferably)

4. bgstewar

bgstewar Pen Pal - Newbie

I've looked everywhere (in the US) and have come up with nothing. I think Laptop Authority had them, but they were the same price as Fujitsu and they were out of stock.

5. pillman

pillman Pen Pal - Newbie

hello all. first time poster. just bought my t4210 from euclidcomputers.com.

i also bought the modular battery from superwarehouse.com for $127.99.

...still waiting for both shipments.

6. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

You won't be disapointed pillman :)

....and welcome to the board [​IMG]

7. pillman

pillman Pen Pal - Newbie

thanks! the decision was a bit of a compromise. i like the specs & the look and feel of the machine; just wished it was lighter (maybe like X60T?). but i couldn't wait any longer. such is life...

8. {NOC}MONK

{NOC}MONK Pen Pal - Newbie

Just to set your mind at ease, I already got mine and it is easily carried in your left arm durring working. Very light.

9. pillman

pillman Pen Pal - Newbie

thanks MONK. yeah, i actually did play with it at a local fry's. when i said lighter, i was alluding to something along the line of the x41. but the x41 update is still several months away...

final analysis: t4210 will suit just fine for my needs in pharmacy school. from what i've seen, it is built very well with good specs & solid fujitsu reputation. just wished the whole package was sub-4 lbs. with modular battery...wishfull thinking that's all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.