Surface Pro 7 with Keyboard Cover

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Steve S, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

Cut to the chase: pristine, gently used Surface Pro 7 (not 7+) with ice blue Keyboard Cover and charger for best price at or over $400. i7 / 16GB / 512 GB. This ad closes on Friday, 22Oct at Noon CDT. No dings, dents or scratches, no visible wear on keyboard. Never plugged in for long periods of time (battery typically between 90% and about 40%) and SSD "wear" minimal. Pictures on request.

Just bought a Pro 8 and I could trade this Pro 7 in for $350, but I'd still be stuck with the keyboard. Not much interested in sales sites like Swappa. I'd really rather pass this device on to a TPCR member who would use / appreciate it. See a sample of my previous sale threads in this forum :

FS: VAIO Z Canvas - Best Offer Over $100 - SOLD | TabletPCReview.com - Tablet PC Reviews, Discussion and News (Post #5)

FS: New Surface Pro (aka SP5) - Best Offer Over $100 - SOLD | TabletPCReview.com - Tablet PC Reviews, Discussion and News (Post #4)

FS - i7 Surface Pro 3 In Superb Condition | TabletPCReview.com - Tablet PC Reviews, Discussion and News (Post #15)

Contact me here or by PM...

sonichedgehog360 and Eltos like this.
  2. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

OK; this ad is closed. Guess I'll be trading in after all.

Thanks to all who looked...

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  3. Eltos

Eltos Scribbler - Standard Member

I reeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyy thought about it. :( I just want to wait for the 8. I really appreciate the sentiment. My 7 is an i5 and 8 gb only, but I do have MS complete with it, and I really want to save for the 8.

Thank you though!