Surface Pro 4 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by spinedoc77, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalsiren

metalsiren Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I would love to read that one

2. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

No you wouldn't, my mind is very twisted. Quentin Tarantino is a choir boy compared to me.

Balbutio ergo sum

3. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Hmmm. I was always attracted to myopic, pigeon toed women. Is that why I'm so satisfied with my Surface 3?

southdunes and JoeS like this.
  4. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

Maybe we should get back on topic? Otherwise we'll start some race towards substandard women and devices. Not that I'm unwilling to run it.

Balbutio ergo sum

5. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

And I'm actually the most boring guy in the room - or are we all just so bored with Surface that we are imploding...:vbconfused:

For me, it was always Mary Ann vs Ginger if you have to know the truth...:vbcool:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Kumabjorn likes this.
  6. metalsiren

metalsiren Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

now your showing you age..... lol

7. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

And I'm actually the most boring guy in the room - or are we all just so bored with Surface that we are imploding...:vbconfused:
    Well, I really wanted to set Steve straight - I was not in college in the 50's (early 70's - which is plenty old enough)...:rolleyes:

8. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...I really wanted to set Steve straight - I was not in college in the 50's...>>

...Wait. That's not your real picture...?????

9. ctdw

ctdw Pen Pal - Newbie

Just a heads up in case anyone here is using a Surface Pro 3 AC adapter...there is a recall...
    https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/warranty-service-and-recovery/powercord

The problem is I have (4) of the spare 36W adapters in use with our office Surface Pro 4's in the office since the Surface Pro 4 i5 units ship with that adapter and not the "SP4" 65W adapter. The adapters that came with them would be past the cutoff date and ore OK but the spares are likely older stock. The website will not send you the new cable without a Surface Pro 3 serial number which we don't have and the call center can't resolve this issue. Can't believe Microsoft has no facility to replace the bad cables for AC adapters you purchased as spares and only addresses adapters that came with a device!

10. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...Can't believe Microsoft has no facility to replace the bad cables for AC adapters you purchased as spares...>>

...No disagreement with this. However, if I understand the press release accurately, the risk only has to do with cords that are pinched or tightly bent. If you are not doing this, then it sounds like there is minimal to no risk.

I'm not sure I'm going to do anything about my power cords...

dstrauss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.