Surface Pro 4 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by spinedoc77, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inkermoy

Inkermoy Scribbler - Standard Member

I suppose the iPP will be good for those artists that just want to doodle. If you want to get serious work done, go with an SP4. ;)

Hehe, picture is an oldie but a goodie.

1307377284826.jpg

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  2. metalsiren

metalsiren Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

annnnnnddddddd my i7 is now delayed until Dec 4th.... mother f**ker!!!!!!!!!!. maybe I will cal around the local BB to see if they actually get any in stock that day. I have to get it a BB since I payed off my other one on my BB credit card (so its a PIA to move it to the MS store for example thats about 50 min away).....

CRAP... for the first time I am getting the i7 and its delayed... :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

spinedoc77 likes this.
  3. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

4. Azzart

Azzart Late night illustrator Senior Member

Think twice, I don't doodle. ;)

P.s.
    It's curious I tend to post in defence of the ipad in this forum and in defence of the Surface on apple oriented forums...

DaniJoy likes this.
  5. Zeelobby

Zeelobby Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I would hope so, but if rumors that the Apple Pencil is on par with Wacom are true, then MS still has a bit to go. If Android had an app that reliably translated pen input to a PC I would have stuck with my note Pro. If the iPad Pro can do that then it may be my goto. I already have a powerful desktop/laptop, if I can leverage the Apple Pencils accuracy/precision with that, I know I'll enjoy the 10 hrs battery life, thinness, fanless/noiseless, etc. over a surface product, and can utilize the full voltage of my laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

6. efjay

efjay Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Glad to hear the iPad pro pencil beats the SP4, that's the only thing that will give them impetus to make their stylus better instead of spewing ridiculous hype. Maybe by the SP6 it'll be on par with what apple has now and they'll fix the driver issues.....
    Sent from my Lumia 1020

Bronsky and Kumabjorn like this.
  7. epicfoxes

epicfoxes Pen Pal - Newbie

8. spinedoc77

spinedoc77 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

BB is showing the i7/512gb as arriving on 11/24, but I don't trust BB. Anyhow I can't use my educational discount unless I'm in store so I guess I'll just take my chances, probably not many of these will be sold so they should have them in stock. I only have until 11/26 to return my i5.

9. clovismod

clovismod Pen Pal - Newbie

Considering the tone of this review to be close of a North Korea newspaper about the Great Leader ( Hey, the reviewer even draw in this review Tim Cook...), it should indeed useful to know what program was used on the Surface by Mashable ( OneNote?).

10. Don1

Don1 Scribbler - Standard Member

That's not true, you can get coupons that have online codes associated with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.