Surface Pro (1), Touch Cover (1), Warranty & Accessories

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Steve S, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

This tablet has been sold.

I'm not sure why more Surface Pro (1)s haven't shown up in this forum, but I'd like mine to find a good home among the membership, if possible, and I think I'm offering a pretty good deal:

1) Microsoft Surface Pro (1), that is, the original Pro released in February of this year. 128 GB SSD. This Pro has been gently used and well cared for; the unit has no dents, dings or scratches. Comes with Windows 8.1 installed (PC Refresh'ed), Surface Pro pen, AC adapter and cord, original papers and packaging. I will also include an Incipio clear screen protector (installed from Day 1) and a StickerBoy Graphite Metallic skin which has provided excellent protection for the back and edges of the Pro's case. This unit was purchased with Microsoft Complete for Surface Pro, which is a transferrable warranty. I believe it is a 2-year duration, so it still has another year and three months of coverage. I will also throw in a Touch Cover (1) to complete the outfit. The cover is in mint condition with no evidence of wear. These extras (Screen Protector, Skin, Warranty and Touch Cover) amount to over $200 above the basic price of the Surface Pro! I guarantee that the Surface Pro will not arrive DOA.

Regarding the StickerBoy skin, see:

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/accessories/56177-stickerboy-skin-user-review.html

The skin is a high-quality 3M film that fits superbly and looks exactly as depicted in the images (excellent condition). I can provide the Pro with the skin installed or I will remove it on request. I guarantee no damage to the Surface Pro's case if I remove the skin.

2) Purchased on 09 February, so ~9 months old

3) Images are presented below.

4) Asking $630 for the entire package; note that this amounts to approximately half of the original retail price of the Pro and this package is more than $100 lower than the lowest price that the SurfacePro was offered for on the Microsoft Internet Store or at Best Buy ($799 for the Pro alone). Only US domestic sales will be considered.

5) Prefer bank money order or USPS money order

6) Will ship lowest cost method (typically USPS Priority Mail) unless you request otherwise. Buyer pays shipping charges.

7) Although I have lots of eBay feedback, I have never been a seller there, only a buyer. I have sold two used tablets on this forum, and you can research those earlier sales. Neither of my buyers ever complained!

8) This unit has been very well cared for and is in mint condition. If you follow the discussion forum, then you know I understand battery care and use smart battery charging practices with all my tablets. Selling this tablet because I now have a Surface Pro 2, and generally to thin the herd at home. Happy to entertain questions; just ask!

Surface Pro (1) with black Touch Cover (1)
    [​IMG]

Back of the Touch Cover; notice there are no marks or stains:
    [​IMG]

Back of the Surface Pro; the StickerBoy Graphite Metallic Skin is an excellent match to the Surface Pro's case finish:
    [​IMG]

Windows 8.1:
    [​IMG]

Close up of Touch Cover; no apparent wear on keypads:
    [​IMG]

AC Adapter and pen; the AC adapter is unused because I used my Surface RT AC adapter instead!:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  2. AveSharia

AveSharia Scribbler - Standard Member

I would jump all over this is it wasn't a terrible time financially.

If you don't sell it here or on eBay, I will hit you up in 2 weeks haha.

3. Steve S

<<...I will hit you up in 2 weeks...>>

...I'm patient. Contact me when / if you make a decision; but no guarantees if someone else gets to me first...

4. ink

ink Pen Pal - Newbie

Got a couple of questions for you Steve.

How can I contact you?

5. Steve S

<<...How can I contact you?..>>

ink: You can contact me at (Deleted)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  6. AveSharia

AveSharia Scribbler - Standard Member

Just a heads up, I will not be able to jump on this. Don't anyone hold back on my account.

7. cleft

cleft Scribbler - Standard Member

Why is everyone living at the States? :(

8. Steve S

This tablet has been sold.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  9. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Congo-ratz on the sale.

:) lol. I was the lucky one to get this nice machine.

Just wanted to say that Steve was very accommodating and kept a constant line of communication all the way up this last weekend. The unit was exactly as he said.

I'm updating to win 8.1 right now and I just want to end this by saying that it was a pleasant experience to have made business with this gentleman.

Ron

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    DRTigerlilly and doobiedoobiedum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.