Surface-like keyboard for the Ativ Pro

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by mJun, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mJun

mJun Pen Pal - Newbie

Not sure if this has been talked about or not but there seems to be a Surface-like keyboard for the Ativ Pro.

I was reading this: Samsung Ativ Smart PC Pro product preview - Tablet - Trusted Reviews

Head to the keyboard section and it mentions there will be a 4mm keyboard. Is this true? It is certainly my first time reading about the Ativ getting multiple choices for keyboards.

2. nanotube80

nanotube80 Pen Pal - Newbie

Well, why not? The technology is there. At this point I am more concerned with when are they gonna start stocking these on store shelves instead of some announcement. They don't even make the tablet itself and the tablet keyboard dock available here at the states.

3. mJun

mJun Pen Pal - Newbie

I know what you mean. I check the Samsung website almost daily to see if any stores have the Ativ yet.

And now that I think about the 4mm keyboard, it sounds like a very strange idea. The Surface has a kickstand so the laptop can actually stand but the Samsung will surely fall back. I wonder what they will do to make it stand up like the Surface.

4. nanotube80

nanotube80 Pen Pal - Newbie

Tablet stands are just a few bucks each.

5. The newest Smart PC Pro AKA ("Ativ pro" in English speaking countries) just came out with 256GB SSD, but there's no mention of a cool keyboard cover at the samsung stores in Seoul, nor on the main Samsung page in Korean.
    I sure hope its not just a rumor that that guy posted on his review site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.