Surface Book 3 hopes and dreams

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by JoeS, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Azzart

Azzart Late night illustrator Senior Member

Windows Mixed Reality headsets (which also means Steam VR) work pretty well though.

paprikaleapt likes this.
  2. fuglee

fuglee Pen Pal - Newbie

A lot of talk about kickstand to the tablet section, if they do that, then they should add bluetooth to the keyboard section too.

That way you can detach and prop up the screen somewhere for better ergonomics or have the keyboard to the side for quick keys when sketching.

JoeS and Marty like this.
  3. COGBABY

COGBABY Pen Pal - Newbie

Many of the product designers at my workplace have migrated from old PC towers to SB2. They seem happy but I’ve never seen any of them use the pen, or use the device in clipboard mode.

I wonder if this would change with the improvements you mention. The poor pen experience is still the dealbreaker for me.

As an illustrator, I have a Cintiq Pro and my BYO iPad Pro. Both great drawing experiences.

dstrauss and nnthemperor like this.
  4. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

I like your concept, but until Bluetooth is 100% connectivity, I'd pass. Every Bluetooth keyboard I have ever had - Windows, iOS, or Android, either just plain drops keystrokes or takes tiny naps so that the first few letters of whatever you type get dropped...

paprikaleapt and YVerloc like this.