Surface 4 - PLEASE Be a Surface Air

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by dstrauss, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Aman

Aman Scribbler - Standard Member

Unlike iPad Pro, windows is for Those WHO DO!

I am a windows guy not in Phones but definitely in PCs.

Microsoft gave us the best universal computing platform and Apple the best design principles for electronics.
    However Apple has made mistakes by sticking to extreme design philosophies rather than making more accesable and more useful Products.

Why not just make a serious competitor to nokia 6 or Moto M at 20 percent more cost than those given that majority of consumers in India or china cannot afford a iPhone 6S too!

Redmi has upped the quality on Redmi 4 but if Apple does it in that price range ,it will make a much much better alternative to Redmi 4.

It is not necessary to pack in the latest and greatest hardware specs but If Apple makes a product that is not junk but with compromises on things that doesnot matter the most for budget users ,for example restricting the resolution to only HD, users will buy them definately.

But instead Apple is still sticking at 4 inches which is not acceptable for the price iPhone SE asks for.
    And until now Apple was selling the basic variant of iPhine SE only with 16 GB which is too limited for today's use for most people.

Technology must not be limited to only those who can buy iPad pro and windows 10S 2 in 1s can make more users access the pen tech and real computing and hence I like windows and Microsoft.

Infact Nokia is like Apple for majority of users in India due to affordibbility and the quality and reliability of Nokia products in India.Hardly a 10 percent of indian population can afford a iPhone 6s in India today.

just recently brands like Apple have started understanding the economic situation in India and if they really want to empower people in India as what they suggest in marketing,they must make a lower cost iPhone or just iPhone SE with 5 inch screen and 15 to 20 percent price reduction.nokia 6 is still a semi luxury product in India but relatively affordable and worth the price.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Aman

My dream surface Air is a windows 10S machine.
    I do believe in windows 10S,It will make windows fast even on ultra mobile hardware.

Truth be told,now my mom's surface 3 4GB Ram version seems to slow down a lot and regular windows runs best on atleast Core M/I series machines and not on ARM.
    Windows 10S could open new possibilities for ARM.

3. Aman

Google is all about access to information but it is not about computational thinking for engineers other than software engineers.

I was going through an old article on Engadget-What a Joke ?[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  4. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 Editor-in-Chief of TechAndTiny Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    dstrauss and Bronsky like this.