Suggestions and experiences ordering replacement batteries?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stoneseeker, Jul 3, 2020.

1. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Hey all, my Fujitsu T902 main battery has given up the ghost, its stuck at 0% and wont charge. Not a big surprise considering its been going strong for roughly 7 years, but I think this machine still has some life in it and I would love to order a new battery for it. I'm seeing some really expensive ones like here:
    https://www.laptopbatteryexpress.com/Genuine-Fujitsu-Lifebook-T902-main-battery-p/fuj-t360.htm

But also finding relatively affordable ones like here t Aliexpress:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Does anyone here have experience ordering anything on aliexpress? I've never used their site before.
    Anyone have a recommendation of where to hunt down a battery? Fujitsu website doesn't even carry them anymore, only the modular bay battery for $150 (and my modular bay battery still works)
    any cautions, tips or ideas are welcome!

Derdhal likes this.
  2. Jmirko

Jmirko Pen Pal - Newbie

I have used Aliexpress many times over the past few years, never had a problem. Sellers have been courteous and responsive, and in those few cases that the goods didn't arrive, I got a full refund. Once they sent me an item with wrong specification - they let me keep it and sent the correct one soon afterwards. I have also purchased internal batteries on Aliexpress, no problems. You can order with confidence. The only thing you need to know is that shipping from China can take a while, sometimes over a month. Be patient, but keep an eye on the deadline for claims.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Derdhal and stoneseeker like this.
  3. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Thanks, that was very helpful, I'll give it a shot then!