Suggestion for New Folder

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Site Help' started by jblack, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jblack

jblack Now a Tablet Convert

Most of the issues that are listed in this forum are discussing ways to fix problems. I believe that is a very valuable service. However, Being a new Tablet user, I would love to see a File that asked for innovative ways to utilize Tablets. I have seen this type of thread on other sites, but they were not as heavily used as this one, so I believe you could certainly add to everyone's ideas about why Tablets can be so useful. Just an idea.

PS - I do love your reviews and help and used it extensively before purchasing. THANK YOU!:D

2. Nominal

Nominal Engineering Student

This sounds like an interesting idea. I've seen a fair bit of discussion on how to use Tablets more effectively, but such threads tend to stay segregated in the forums dealing with a particular brand of Tablet, even when the ideas being discussed apply to everyone.

The threads that don't get lost in the Gateway, Lenovo, etc. forums, find themselves in the "What Tablet PC Should I Buy?" forum, which at least gives them a little more exposure, though that's probably not the correct place for such things, either.

So having a more general General sub-section could be beneficial. On the other hand, the Accessories and Software forums suffer from pretty light reading and it's possible a new section would have the same trouble. Still, I think the idea has some potential; I'd like to see what comes of it.

3. leaftye

leaftye Old timer Super Moderator

Something like a tips & tricks forum would be nice. It seems like I'm constantly explaining why more ram is good, or why students should scan in their books, how to save battery life, what to look for in laptop backpacks, and on and on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.