Stylus for Stylistics Q775

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by ani, Apr 26, 2019.

1. ani

ani Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi

I just bought a refurbished Q775 without any stylus. Looks like there is a slot in the tablet for that. I am not sure what kind of stylus it needs. DO I need to buy an OEM or anything alternative available? Thanks.

2. Aiffe

Aiffe Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm typing this on a Q775 right now. Mine came with the pen, but you really don't need it. It's Wacom EMR. Any Penabled pen will work on it. The Fujitsu Lifebook EMR pens are nice cheap two-button pens with eraser. There are a couple of rarer and fancier pens for it too. The one it comes with is just a basic EMR pen with a single side-button and no eraser. It's a little stick not much bigger than the mobile S-pens.

S-pen tech will work on this too (since it's also EMR) but those are a bit newer, so they might be a little less accurate since they're calibrated for thinner screens. Any older EMR tablet PC stylus should work. Easy way to know if it's EMR: if it doesn't need batteries or charging, it's EMR. Just about any EMR pen made for a tablet PC (not the Cintiq Companion though) should work. They're wonderfully cross-compatible like that.

3. Joseph S

Joseph S Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a Q775 and found the hp t1100 pen works well. Also works with the t904, t935 and t936 laptops.

Joseph