Stylistic Q584 Owner's Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by tijo, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Everybody seemed to be bidding on the Q584. I stopped at $150, which was all I was willing to pay to cherry pick a device that I really don't need. The Q704's are going for not much more than the Q584 sold for.

2. AnnAAyms

AnnAAyms Pen Pal - Newbie

I am surprised too. It seems like the added keyboard/cover/stand really does add to what people are willing to bid. I'm not sure it is worth the 70 to 80 dollar premium I've seen these last two weeks but it is a nice accessory.

3. Bronsky

dellaster likes this.
  4. Bronsky

This Q584 was one of the first that showed up on the Fuji outlet in a while. The $299 winning bid reflects that. Almost $70 more than the last one.

5. dellaster

dellaster Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

A FYI for any others besides me with a Q584 still in regular service: the Windows 10 Creators Update finally showed up on mine. With crossed fingers I allowed it to upgrade. It went smoothly, without a hitch, and my Fuji appears to be fully functional. No performance degradation or anything.

Prior to his I wondered if MS quietly dropped support for 32-bit Bay Trail chips along with the Clover Trail & older Atoms. Guess not (yet!).

Yao likes this.