sooo..who is going to be throwing out their yonah?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by PYROTAK, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PYROTAK

PYROTAK Scribbler - Standard Member

Lies. almost all warentees involve a clause that say you can open it if you don't break it. if you aren't an idiot and break it then you void your warentee. not that they know if you opened it or not anyways.

Besides, if you break the computer, put the old core back in, and call fujitsu and they won't know the difference.

Obviously a processor swap is not reccomended unless you are somewhat ept at computers. If you are completely inept at technology don't attempt it, it can only end in disaster.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Most certainly have an opinion but do not ever, and I do mean ever call me a liar again, especially when your answer is such a 'grey area' of deceit at best.

3. PYROTAK

PYROTAK Scribbler - Standard Member

maybe we talk differently from other sides of the pond. I was not calling you a liar. Nor was it a personal attack.

So first of all relax. Second of all I am not telling anyone to go out and screw up their laptop and then try to con someone into fixing it for you. If you break it its your own problem. However mearly opening up your laptop and replacing components is not considered voiding the warentee.

Breaking it from doing so is.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

Now i don't claim to know the specifics of the fujitsu warentee, but I do know that with Dell warentees you can change out your graphics card, processor, etc. and not void your warentee. Obviously they will have no support for you if you muck it up and or break it, but as long as you don't break your computer you don't void your warentee. Unlike some devices in which when you open it your void your warentee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.