sony vaio tap 11 case w/ keyboard combo?

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by fleeper, Apr 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fleeper

fleeper Pen Pal - Newbie

I have looked to no avail for a case keyboard combo for my sony vaio tap 11. The keyboard that comes with the PC is just not very good and mine is starting to not hold a charge for any time at all. And if a case/keyboard combo exists it would make the whole thing feel a little more like a laptop (one unit versus trying to sit on sofa and hold a separate keyboard and tablet) and still give me the flexibility of being able to use it just as a tablet.

Nothing probably exists for this but woohoo if it does.

2. sonus911

sonus911 Scribbler - Standard Member

I did wonder how long that keyboard battery would hold a charge for. It's too bad it wasn't longer. As to your issue, you likely have to be creative.

Check general purpose Bluetooth keyboards intended for tablets without kickstands. Here is one option http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k480

Another is to check Etsy for a case you like and request a custom version of it. (I've dive this route before for other items and it has worked)

3. Carlo Sangalang

Carlo Sangalang Pen Pal - Newbie

Finally found one that's a decent compromise:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...lack/8733627.p?id=1219371609959&skuId=8733627

I can finally use the tap 11 on my lap while commuting on the train. If you're a power user of Excel it's a compromise since the keyboard doesn't have function keys nor a touch pad. But the keyboard is surprising good with excellent travel and tactile feel. The keyboard responds so much better than the tap 11 keyboard. I highly recommend it!