Sony Vaio Flip PC

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by Taikero, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncaringbear

uncaringbear Pen Pal - Newbie

I saw no graininess on the Flip displays. The displays are one of the best features of those laptops.

2. Makoto

Makoto Pen Pal - Newbie

No grain on the two flip 14 i've gone through. I'm going to get a third one, since every unit i've had delivered had an internal crack in the left upper part of the screen. Anybody had this issue happen to them?

3. Kasad

Kasad Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello guys,

I'm interested in buying a vaio flip 11 (the one with the lower processor) and I recently came up to this http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-hn/prd-comp/hotnews-vaio-fit11a

What do you think?Is it a safe purchase or is it going to explode in my face?The model I'm looking for is either the SVF11N1L2EP or the SVF11N1L2ES but the seller includes a .G4 right from the model number.Does this mean it is checked for the fault,or is it simply a random add in the model and I need be to concerned?

Thanks for your time.

4. Vlad1214

Vlad1214 Pen Pal - Newbie

Guys ..in my country (Argentina) on (outlet) store .. there are a couple of Sony Vaio s Fit and Duo and they are dirty cheap :3 ..400 u$d each one ! wii )
    Sony Vaio Flip 13.3"
    and another flip 14" ( the guy from the store said that he will receive later a flip 15" )
    Sony Vaio Duo 13.3"
    this will be a cool thing coz I want something for art+ photoshop+open canvas.. and I plan to buy a sp4 pen (thanks Surfacepro artist and Steve S. :)
    now heres the thing .. I was reading some of the late pages of this thread and some ppl reported:
    - Crash and Restart issues.. - Cracked screens or lcd screen suddenly start with a small crack and then it cracks competently ,.. Ram issues ..
    So .. are there (here) any users that can advice or tell me if I need to be careful to something in particular?
    Duo or Flip look like the same to me .. both i5 with 8 gigs of ram .. I think one of the flips is i7 ..but not sure.. hm :/
    Duo or Flip both has construction quality issues or both are the same and a big "meh" buy whatever is nicer ,.. ?
    did someone used them with photoshop and n trig pen?
    ( or better save the bucks and later order other tablet that can be with less issues .. ? ( its not the point of this question but if they have lot of troubles I will go for something like a SP4 .. or SP3 . :p ,
    but sony s are here .. right here in my country and very cheap :3 <3 haha )

I know that "maybe " this is a question for "what tablet should I buy " but I think that there are so many ppl asking it and Im more toward hardware quality ..rather asking between brands ..
    but if I better post this there no problem :) .
    thanks.

5. andya147

andya147 Scribbler - Standard Member

hi guy ive got the sony flip 15a and have started to use it again .ive tried the surface pro 4 pen with it and it seems good can you please tell me can I use the eraser in most of the art programs ,is there a way of config it im using the flip with windows 10

6. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...can you please tell me can I use the eraser in most of the art programs...>>

...The answer should be yes, but member surfaceproartist may be able to give you a more specific answer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.