Sony VAIO Duo 11

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by excalibur1814, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anfederin

anfederin Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,
    Efectively...I said about performance, bit I has an error, and this Drivers promesas only a 10% performance increase.
    I found the links in the Surface thread.

2. anfederin

anfederin Pen Pal - Newbie

I just update to this versión of Drivers.
    Ag this moment I dont tried if have more performance ir not. Only have seen that the control center is diferent.

3. czm2000

czm2000 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

No worries :)

10% does sound more realistic and quite frankly makes me feel better in that there's a better chance there is little to no degradation as far as battery life is concerned.

Thanks for the update!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

4. ajamils

ajamils Pen Pal - Newbie

Just to update you guys regarding my search for a case doe Duo, I ordered the ZeroShock case for MacBook 13" last week and I received it today. Though the hight is bigger than the Sony one the width is perfect fit. Unlike the Sony one, this one is well protected inside with bubble foam. Best part is that the I can easily fit Duo with sheet battery and charger without any bulge.
    Attached are some pictures. Overall I am very happy, specially considering the price.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2.

Attached Files:

5. Pommie

Pommie Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the suggestion. That case looks exactly like what I'm after. I really want decent cushioning. Did you buy this one locally? Unfortunately here in Australia, looks like our only option to get this case is buying overseas through Ebay.

Is your one the Zeroshock III or IV model? Any chance of a pic of the Duo in it?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  6. Pommie

Pommie Pen Pal - Newbie

7. ajamils

ajamils Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered mine after seeing the same listing. Since this specific one is not available in US, I ordered the 13" Airbook one which fits perfectly and have enough space for charger as well.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  8. Pommie

Pommie Pen Pal - Newbie

It's an interesting point you raise. The listing I just posted for the duo 11 specific case looks like it'll struggle to fit the charging cable doesn't it? Does the small pocket on the front of your 13" zeroshock case fit the charging cable? Or can you only fit it in the main compartment with the actual duo?

9. ajamils

ajamils Pen Pal - Newbie

The front pocket is kinda tight so I do not put the charger in it but it fits perfectly on top of duo in the main compartment.

10. Pommie

Pommie Pen Pal - Newbie

Righto, looks like the 13" one is the way to go then. And on another note, just picked up a Microsoft Wedge Touch mouse to use on the go with the Duo. It is an excellent mouse, very small and compact, runs on 1 x AA battery. It feels well made, the touch surface works really well, plus it's very small and portable, yet still usable. If you want a mouse to throw in the case for when you're out and about, you can't really beat it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.