Sony VAIO Duo 11 good for Art Programs ?

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by khos, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khos

khos Pen Pal - Newbie

In artrage they are move canvas and erase.. can they be programmed/changed? I could not find a ntrig control panel app yet to set pen settings yet..

2. Jorj_X_McKie

Jorj_X_McKie Pen Pal - Newbie

Artrage 4 is a pretty dang good program, and I tend to use it more than SBP6, but I really want to use Photoshop, SAI, and MyPaint, none of which work on my Duo 11. N-Trig tech support has told me twice since Xmas 2012 that they are working on Wintab drivers for '2013', but frankly, I do not believe them. Or if they do release them, they will be unusably bad. That is just my hunch and I hope I'm wrong. With my luck, they will come out the day after I sell my Duo 11.

3. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

There is this program ATNSOFT Key Manager- I've not used it with NTrig, but I've used it with Wacom, and it works fine, if you're willing to pay 40$. It has a trial, if you want to give it a go. You basically give the program a specific key input (which you can then base on which programs you'd like it to work with), and it changes it into any other kind of key input you'd like for it to do. Works like a charm.

I'd love to hear if it works on Ntrig. I imagine it would.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

BTW, have any of you used the Artdock with your Ntrig device? It was made for Wacom devices, so I'm not sure.... but I feel like I read that it worked with the Duo 11 somewhere on these forums, but can't remember where. It would be really helpful to know if it works. I know with the keyboard the way it is, you wouldn't really need to use it, with the screen "up", but for other Ntrig users it would be really helpful to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.