sony svf15N1l2es 15 fit milti-flip with no pen

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by ciriola, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciriola

ciriola Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,
    I was really disappointed when Sony stopped the production of the VAIO and the multi flip and I was going to buy a Surface pro3 while today I've found a SVF15N 1l2es in a shop! It's the last one, sold at a very good price (800€).
    But I've a question: the unit has no N-trig pen and I've tried to understand if it's normal or not. Apparently not all the units have the pen in the box. Now: how can I be SURE that the unit I've seen is N-trig compatible? CODE: SVF15N 1L2ES
    I know that I can buy any n-trig pen, but I'm not sure that the unit I've seen has n-trig technology!
    I'm a designer so the pen is a key factor to buy or not this fantastic laptop/tablet; but how I can be sure that it will work with the pen????

Thanks a lot for any help,

Tommaso

2. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

If it doesn't come with a pen, then most likely it won't support it. HP promised they would release a pen for the original Envy x2, but they never did, because the digitizer had problems. So if the Sony doesn't come with a pen I would guess that there is 90% or higher likelihood that it isn't supported.
    The other 10% is if it is a returned unit that the store is selling "as is", hence the discount.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

3. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.