SOLVED (manually) Windows 10 + Fujitsu + Wacom = Big Fail

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by luc, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simp

simp Pen Pal - Newbie

Noted. Thanks for the update.

2. CharlieP

CharlieP Pen Pal - Newbie

Actually the Palm rejection seems to be a problem for all pen driven windows 10 implementations, even Surface Pro's are failing. The Asus Vivotab 8 is especially bad, blue-screening on one-note http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...t/cc9a3568-4cae-4773-a404-c47b070ae988?auth=1

Microsoft have dropped a real clanger here, right when Apple release their iPad pro with a pencil! As usual though they are giving very little response on their answers forum. Could be worse, they could have broken Onedrive and released a browser that doesn't work as well... oh... um...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...cussion,Wiki#/OneDrive//QnA,Discussion,Wiki/1

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...freezing/f02ff4af-b09d-40f0-96af-11483847220a

simp likes this.
  3. luc

luc Pen Pal - Newbie

I am unable to install the version 7.2.0-10, as when I try to install it I get the error message "A supported tablet was not found on the system" different newer versions do not give this message.

4. luc

luc Pen Pal - Newbie

Finally I was able to install the 7.2.0-10 version but after installing it there was no more touch input.
    Solved it anyway reinstalling the latest version and manually uninstalling and downgrading just the wacom pen driver.
    Now I am having pen, touch and palm rejection working.

stormi likes this.
  5. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

How have you been able to install the older driver? (I didn't try to install with 'Windows x compatibility mode' yet)

6. luc

luc Pen Pal - Newbie

With Windows Compatibility Mode (auto option, it chose win 7), but be sure to first uninstall the current one correctly and reboot or you will get an error message.

7. Peri461

Peri461 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook T725, and mine isn't working either. Should the Wacom driver 7.2.0-10 work on my tablet/laptop as well?

8. Peri461

Peri461 Pen Pal - Newbie

So I found a solution, by following the stuff written in this forum. I uninstalled my driver of Wacom (called ISD by my computer) from the location C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\Setup\Remove.exe.

Once it was removed, and my computer restarted, the pen and touch worked fine...no driver. For good measure though, I reinstalled the latest Windows 10 driver from http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/ which should work for you any device running Windows 10. Hope this helps!

stoneseeker likes this.
  9. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

So palm rejection and everything else works in windows 10 now on a T902?? Will switch soon if thats the case.

10. Peri461

Peri461 Pen Pal - Newbie

I can't say for the T902. I have a T725. Uninstalling the driver does work though, from what I can tell. If yours doesn't work, I'd recommend it, since Fujitsu was pretty bad at having Windows 10 compatibility available. A lot of other stuff is still broken for me. I just needed pen for college stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.