SOLD- Used Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Io-T, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Io-T

Io-T Pen Pal - Newbie

Update- SOLD

1) Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid 16gb

2) Used, 3 years, original owner

3)
    wacom1.jpg wacom2.jpg wacom3.jpg wacom4.jpg wacom5.jpg

4) 600$ + Shipping

5) Paypal

6) Willing to ship however you want to pay. I'm located in Sacramento, CA.

7) Ebay is here- http://www.ebay.com/usr/io_talewaver I don't sell much on it however, but I can provide references from art clients as well since I sell a lot of digital work.

8) Out of Warranty and Wacom no longer updates them. Product is fully functioning, all cords are included as well as the original box, sleeve, pen, nibs and stand. Will work on Windows and Mac as a full fledged Cintiq, or on it's own running android.

Only damage is cosmetic, there are scratches on the anti-glare screen protector, but it can be removed and replaced with a better one. You can't see them in use so I never bothered.

The stand has been repaired since this model of stand is known to have an issue with the metal separating from the rubber, but was easily remedied with a tiny bit of super glue.

I'm including the Wacom branded Bluetooth keyboard I bought separately to complete the package (Was 50$) Because it fits in the sleeve and it feels wrong to separate the complete package.

I completed a lot of work on this thing, but replaced it with a Monoprice 22HD I got a great deal on and am looking to buy a smaller android tablet to get the best of both worlds. Hoping that I don't have to ebay this since 15% of the value lost hurts.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. artistebot

artistebot Scribbler - Standard Member

If you can wait, I have found that Wacom Cintiq's sell really well when the local art students are starting, in the fall. Usually CL has none listed at that time.

I agree selling on eBay sucks. and you are likely to lose more than 15%.

Olivier A. likes this.
  3. Io-T

Io-T Pen Pal - Newbie

Unfortunately I need to pay back the loan I got for the Monoprice while it was on sale, so need to get the thing gone so I can pay my mother in law back. So far I've gotten one scammer and one low baller on CL, but I'm still hopeful it'll sell...

4. Komatsu

Komatsu Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm in the same boat as you. I have the 32 gb hybrid I need to sell. Ebay has that 30 day return policy that many people abuse to hell so I haven't listed it there. If I sell it I want it sold not on loan for 29 days as per ebay policy. CL is just as bad with people trying to get something for nothing. I feel that because the hybrid has the NVidia graphics it still performs well by today's standards. Most Wacom CIntiq non hybrid 13hd sell for 600 so for the 600 your asking you get the same 13hd touch functionality with android functionality for free.

5. artistebot

artistebot Scribbler - Standard Member

I would like to think the most buyers on eBay are honest, but the reality is sellers are taking on all the risk and eBay will still get paid regardless of results. I would prefer to sell my stuff on Craigslist at a lower rate than deal with eBay BS. I used to sell on eBay many years ago, after all the fees, shipping, and headaches, eBay is not worth the effort.

Your tablet will likely be easy to sell in the fall, but not right now.

kvoram likes this.