Software to write directly onto desktop?

Discussion in 'Software' started by n00bster, Mar 5, 2018.

1. n00bster

n00bster Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any software to allow for notes to be made directly onto the desktop of my Windows tablet? I know that Sticky Notes exists but I do not like that I have to cover the desktop with the notes. I have also tried Epic Pen, which is a lot closer to what I would like but it has an annoying menu bar which has to sit in the foreground and it does not remember notes if the application is closed.

An ideal piece of software would sit in the Windows tray (so no app running on taskbar) and use up no space on my desktop. The notes would be on the desktop only so opening another app over the top would hide them. The software would remember the notes if closed and re-opened (or PC rebooted etc).

I'm aware this probably doesn't exist but if anyone knows of software that comes close I would be much obliged.

Thank you

2. n00bster

n00bster Pen Pal - Newbie

I've been thinking about this further and something very similar to sticky notes but with a transparent background would do the trick nicely. make the sticky note cover the entire screen and done, you can write anywhere on the screen but still see your desktop