Software that allows you to draw on slideshow?

Discussion in 'Software' started by awalters1250, Dec 10, 2011.

1. awalters1250

awalters1250 Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm looking for a program for Windows that allows you to view Jpegs or other picture files in a slideshow format and draw on the pictures.

I know this can be done in MS Paint, but there is no slideshow option.

In my line of work, I have to display pictures on a tablet and would like to be able to add lines, circles, arrows etc. then move on to the next picture and do the same thing.

Does anyone know if a program like this exists?

2. FastKey

FastKey Pen Pal - Newbie

3. awalters1250

awalters1250 Pen Pal - Newbie

That program work well, when it is active, you lose all your navgation and control of the slideshow.

It does what I want, but I still need to advance to the next picture using the on-screen controls.

4. lblb

lblb Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Have you tried Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/)?

It's free and very powerful. If you download it, don't forget to also download the plug ins.

If you play with it you may be able to do what you want (there are tons of options). There is a Paint tool in the Edit menu. Then you can remove any unwanted toolbar/menu using the View menu. If you leave only the toolbar (which has the next/previous buttons) and you have the Paint tool on, this seems to do most of what you are asking for. Although the buttons on the Paint tool are a bit small.

Good luck!

5. bboraj

bboraj bboraj

Try this program called Calssroom presenter. it does more than you need but should be fine and its free.

UW Classroom Presenter