so the mouse problem is fixed ?!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Sawyer[R1e], Feb 29, 2008.

1. Sawyer[R1e]

Sawyer[R1e] Pen Pal - Newbie

i read so many page of that problem that im so confuse..i have a asus r1e and now is to my pc engineer but he dsn't find the solution..he called the asus assistance but seems like they don't know what do..so , how i can resolve the problem ? i have read about a atk driver and to change the brightness..i usually use the pc with the charger , so is not a great problem for me , but sometimes when im in train or i have to show pics to my customers it's embarassing..atk drivers can fix it ? change the brightness can resolve it ? or this solutions aint' works ?

i have tried to install the new bios released in this days , but dsn't fix the problem

2. hamud

hamud Pen Pal - Newbie

just less the brightness from windows mobility center to 98 o less and you u will never have the problem again in shalla

3. Sawyer[R1e]

in the r1e there's 5 lil signs for the brightness and there's nothing where i can put the brightness to 97-98%.. but just select one of this five lil signs . is not a great thing work with a tablet where the brightness is so low..
    if i send my tablet pc at the asus assistance they can fix it or they send me back the pc without fix the problem ?

:\ i wanna cry

4. aboveliquidice

aboveliquidice Pen Pal - Newbie

I do not know what the "5 lil signs" of brightness are - to be honest, I am pretty sure I have never heard display controls referred to in such a way. At any rate - to adjust your brightness:

Right click on the "intel graphics media accelerator" icon on your task bar and click "graphics properties"
    Locate and click the "color correction" tab on the left side of the control window.
    In the main screen - you should have adjustment controls (sliders) for "gamma", "brightness", and "contrast"

The scale for brightness goes from -60 to 100 - where 100 is completely white, and -60 being completely dark.

Where ever your slider is located - slide it just slightly to the left - and you should be good.

When I purchased my R1e - I immediately made the adjustment - and I have never had an issue. I believe that the power4gear extreme power setting automatically adjusts the brightness for you on battery power - but I have never experienced the issue - so my insight to that issue is limited.

Hope this helps

~above~

5. Sawyer[R1e]

mm i understood..now the tablet isn't with me , can you make a pic of that dialog where i can change the percentual of brightness so i can send to email the pic and show to my pc-engineer how i can fix that thing !? thanks man for ya help !!

6. hamud

hamud Pen Pal - Newbie

[​IMG]

7. Sawyer[R1e]

aaah i get it know !!! i have changed that parameters 1 hundred times but never that brightness. today or in this i day i go tomy pc engineer and i try to do it ! at the others the problem is fixed changing the brightness ?!

thnx hamud , i aprecciate your help ;)

8. hamud

hamud Pen Pal - Newbie

O.K man your welcome

9. Sawyer[R1e]

hamud , but this thing works to every asus's owner ? cuz if you say that works ain't understand why they don't use this sistem ( talkin about the thread of that problem )

10. Sawyer[R1e]

nope it did it again..