Slice link

Discussion in 'HP Elitebooks' started by bruinsbaseball, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

Will do. They process and ship from Hong Kong and apparently 2 weeks is about average lead time, but I am 1 week into it. They have already sent me 2 confirming emails, and if you look at their feedback on eBay it's almost 100% favorable from customers.

2. runningcode

runningcode Pen Pal - Newbie

3. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

I wish you were on this thread a week ago :( , when I ordered mine (after the Canadian supplier used by rjh ran out, at $50 each!) for $85 and a 2+ week delay to get it shipped and delivered from HK! On the day I went to eBay to look for a slice battery, the one I ordered appeared to be the only one for sale on eBay at that time.

Coupla questions:

1) When did you order yours? How long did it take to arrive?

2) They don't represent it at the eBay link you supplied as being an OEM product, just as meeting all the same specs. Do you think it is anyway? Do you think it matters? (Since I just spent an extra $25 for one that was "certified" to be an "original" OEM battery, I wondered if it was a total waste of money or potentially worth something more, though hard to imagine it being worth $25 more :confused:

4. runningcode

runningcode Pen Pal - Newbie

1) i believe it shipped under two weeks. i was very surprised when it arrived considering it was free international shipping.

2) they do advertise it as being genuine in the ebay link i posted. like i said im almost sure it is genuine. if anybody has a genuine hp battery i'd like to compare. this has the soft-touch finish and an hp logo on it.
    the only thing that may be worth the extra $25 is that im sure this battery lost a lot of capacity from being shipped at full charge and it is probably stored at full charge before being shipped which is even worse.

5. Incitatus

Incitatus Scribbler - Standard Member

How is the battery life on the ebay-slice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.