Shipping Information

Discussion in 'HP Slate' started by houseofboyd, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houseofboyd

houseofboyd Pen Pal - Newbie

Looks like the old shipping and information thread was closed due to a few bad apples (no pun intended).....Hopefully Rick will continue communication on this thread!

I'm still showing a shipping date of 1/20/2011 and deliver 1/24/2011, my order was placed on 11/16/2010.

2. krelvinaz

krelvinaz Systems Analyst

I will look here for updates to when people get an actual shipping notice from FexEx and to add new people if they want to be to the list.

3. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Senior Member

Thank You houseofboyd, users can contribute with their information to krevlinaz' dynamic list in this thread.

I advise users to make themselves familiar with the forum rules before posting here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. sonus911

sonus911 Scribbler - Standard Member

Thanks to krevlinaz's list, it looks like the maximum anyone has waited to have their Slate shipped is 66 days. I am currently waiting at 66 days, but there are some that have been waiting for a bit over 70 days.... only time will tell. (The first deliveries on the forum had people waiting around 40 days... no wonder those guys are so happy, some people are soon to have been waiting for twice as long.)

5. TopTongueBarry

TopTongueBarry IT Professional

Closed? Looks to me like its been deleted.

6. houseofboyd

Thanks a bunch!!! Many of us use these the forum to keep updated. Sorry that a few ruined it for the rest of us..

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  7. Rygus

Rygus Waiting and Hoping failed

I saw it was deleted too :( Lets hope this will all blow over and we can resume the discussion with Rick who is kind enough to be here offering us a inside look we normally wouldnt have.

8. houseofboyd

I've emailed the new link to Rick...hopefully he will continue to contribute..

9. Telstar

Telstar Research Scientist

Since my order date was moved forward into the 11th week, I have canceled my order. The list can be upated.

10. lclev

lclev Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks houseofboyd for starting a new thread. I live vicariously through the comments of those who have their slates and those who finally get their slate. The excitement of the new recipients is fun to read about and when someone gets their slate I know my chance of receiving my slate gets closer. I have had a lot of fun reading all the posts and learning from everyone.

I appreciate all of Rick's efforts. He does not need to address any of our concerns yet he has and I thank him for all he has done.

I do not want an Android or iPad tablet. I need one that matches the OS I have on my other computers. I need one that I can work on not play with. I want the 5 hours (and I would love more) of battery time, a Windows 7 operating system, the size and weight of the HP slate. What is coming out at CES does not look that exciting to me. But that is just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.