Share your desk setup thread!

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by T-ravisty, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balistic

balistic wacom jock

Started in Autodesk Animator and 3D Studio version 1.01 myself. I still have the box and floppies for Animator.

2. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Haha, I remember having to photograph the screen to get my screen render. I still have some slides with some car models I first built somewhere at home. What people can do now with Rhino and other modelers blows away what I did all those years ago.

3. Waru

Waru 「ホログラム&#

Here's my setup, everyone. It's still a work in-progress. If you have any questions, ask away. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Okay. This is like the 90lb weakling taking pictures of himself on the beach.:rolleyes: But this is how I do my work. And, you would be surprised how much production we can get out of our little office.

WP_20140313_001.jpg

5. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Dude, this is like the neatest desk I've ever seen

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

6. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Yep. I cleaned up my desk for my picks, but still nowhere near as neat as yours =P

7. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

Hey Waru. Awesome setup! I clipped out the pix to save the vertical space. My question is simple: can you translate your sig to English so I can see just what those lovely pieces of gear are?
    Thanks, Jeff

8. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

Bronsky, I always admire a minimalist lifestyle, that can be picked up and moved easily and the productivity hardly skipping a beat! I have long suspected that if your X301 was a car it would have 300,000 miles on it. You clearly got every last electron through the Acer 3820 before having to give it a proper burial. :D

As a guy who has hired - and worked side by side with - a lot of lawyers, I've always found the ones with the smallest offices and the 5 year old Hondas (just a guess!) do the best work - and make/save me the most money!

9. Waru

Waru 「ホログラム&#

Thanks! And a thanks to everyone for your compliments. My setup is far from complete as I still have much to add such as something to fill that white wall, like a pretty poster or something. I also plan on mounting two monitors to the wall, and getting a notebook stand for my XPS 15.

About my signature, each of my systems respectively has it's own name. I like getting creative with that kind of stuff -- In order, I own a custom desktop rig that I built myself, an HP dv7, XPS 15 (late 2013), and my AVTN8.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  10. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Actually, 14 year old 323ci with 221,900 miles on the clock.:D Austerity has its limits.