Series 7 Slate cases

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by johnmcd, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timpaatkins

timpaatkins Scribbler - Standard Member

2. Bigmuzzy

Bigmuzzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anyone know a place where I can get this? It seems no place online has it in stock.

3. NSCE

NSCE Pen Pal - Newbie

I can't find it online either - Samsung says CDW has it in stock, but they don't. I'm trying to get my hands on one before the 3rd, but it looks like that's not going to happen.

Anyone want to part with theirs :D?

4. jagermu

jagermu Pen Pal - Newbie

Got the case yesterday as well. It is very nice. Great fit, does not add a lot of bulk. Wish the slate were built with the same quality. :)

No spot to put the pen though. Not sure what they were thinking there. I plan on putting an elastic band around it though, so I guess I'll have to figure out how to also incorporate a pen holder.

http://www.trait-tech.com/uploads/d...tic-band-for-samsung-galaxy-tab-p1000-red.jpg

5. SlateLvr

SlateLvr Pen Pal - Newbie

Did you get the samsung case or the one mentioned in the link?

Talking about cases, this book binding folks from California started making the case for HP slate 500 and expanded to include HP touch pad, ipad2, Kindle Samsung tab etc.

HP Touchpad Folding Case Class C

The gallery for the HP slate cases is here:
    Gallery | HP Slate Sleeve Case

Sometimes the pics don't show up, but click on the black square that's supposed to show the thumbnail and it will show the enlarged view of the picture.

If they can make a similar one for Samsung S7S, it would be nice.

6. Techgeek32

Techgeek32 Scribbler - Standard Member

I purchased mine from Printers, Monitors - Cost Central.

7. timpaatkins

I just bought this from ebay, they have a TOn of different sizes, and the one I bouight will fit everything in it, slate, keyboard, charger, pen, cables, handeholder and dock. To the mm! In hindsight I should have gotten the B5W model, but I ordered too soon, and upon asking the seller if it was possible to change my order, I got a simple "No!" in reply. haha gotta laugh!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  8. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...Samsung says CDW has it in stock, but they don't...>>

...I ordered from CDW about three weeks ago. Just got notification that it shipped this morning (23Nov11)...

9. anteatereater

anteatereater Scribbler - Standard Member

Whoa, I like that bag a lot! memory foam AND leather. Do you know if they make one that has two pockets? I'm trying to find a bag that has two pockets, one for the slate, and one for the keyboard, so they don't scratch.

I got a Wenger Legacy so far. It's neoprene, has two pockets inside, water resistant zippers, one outer pouch that can fit file folders and another where I stick my phone, and a shoulder sling to keep your hands free when you need them. It's pretty good, but it's 14" which is huge (and already heavy when empty) for a 11.6" tab.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  10. timpaatkins

They may have Ant, they have a bunch of different sizes and models.
    Im simply going to cut a piece of Lexan to size and use that as a divider, keeping the keyboard, dock, power charger and pen on top, and the slate and power cables on the bottom. Secure them with some Velcro or #M Dual bond. Should work with a bit of patience and rigging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.