Search broken?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Site Help' started by jcddvm, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcddvm

jcddvm Scribbler - Standard Member

Having been in the market for a few weeks now, I've found it difficult to search these forums by model number. For instance, one of the models I was interested in is the Fujitsu T4310, but searching for "T4310" yields only one result.

Please note that this is *not* the extensive T4310 review thread that's now on it's sixth page.

I'm not sure if this is fixable or what, but it's definitely an issue. This is just about the only place on the internet with what I'd consider a significant amount of user-based information on tablet PCs, so fixing this might help more people than just me.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

3. jcddvm

jcddvm Scribbler - Standard Member

Try clicking the search button for the forums (between "New Posts" and "Quick Links").

I often overlook that other search bar at the very top of the page, though. Thanks for reminding me.

4. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

Thanks for the heads up! will see if we can get it looked at.

5. gaidensensei

gaidensensei Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree wholeheartedly, having done the same thing the past few weeks, this is the only real tablet resource online thus far, with user content.

A workaround was I ended up having to use google and enter in (click here for link) site:http://forum.tabletpcreview.com and term t4310

But back to address the issue, I believe this is a vBulletin problem, not something that is readily fixable unless updating to the newer versions - I think it's around 3.8.x or something to that extent for vB now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.