Screen protector - Photodon Crystal View what size for tx2000 tx2500?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Yianaki, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Mendel

Mendel Pen Pal - Newbie

Steam bathroom? Are you applying your screen protector or lighting candles and showing it a good time. Sorry but that sounded weird. You say that humidity settles dust hmmm? Anyone else chime in before I cause moisture to get all up in my laptop.

2. Cadaeic

Cadaeic Scribbler - Standard Member

All I did was run the shower on hot with the door closed for a few minutes... When it's nice and humid, clean your screen apply the protector. I'm not sure where I heard about this first - maybe it was a screen protector for my phone or pda or something.

Regardless, it works :)

3. macouno

macouno Pen Pal - Newbie

sadly, they apparently to not ship overseas (photodon). So does anyone know of any good alternatives?

So far my screen remains scratch free, but I do really like the idea of a little extra protection.

4. manchesterunited222

manchesterunited222 Pen Pal - Newbie

may I ask whether you got the Crystal Clear or the Anti-glare one.

I saw the review on gottbemobile but I'd prefer to see higher quality images if users are willing to share them comparing the differences between the 2 screen protectors Photodon crystal clear and antiglare.

thanks in advance

5. Cadaeic

Cadaeic Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm no screen protector aficionado, so take my recommendation with a grain of salt... but basically, I can't even tell the screen protector now is applied. It's basically completely clear, and I don't recall seeing any light reduction.

6. uniterscron

uniterscron Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree to that.:)

7. SirGecko

SirGecko Pen Pal - Newbie

I just installed my photodon crystal clear (got access to a cleanroom to do it, how nerdy am I?) and I have to say it rocks pretty hard. (and the cleanroom is an even better place to install it than a steamed up bathroom) The installation was pretty easy, I have absolutely no bubbles and the screen protector doesn't seem to detract from the visibility of the screen. The writing feel is great as well. I'd recommend the photodon in an instant.

8. bozo8787

bozo8787 Pen Pal - Newbie

This thread is over a year old and just wondering if Photodon Crystal is still the recommended screen protector?

Or has a new competitor come along? Or other recommendations?

Thought, no one has it yet, i'm looking to find one for the TM2.

My main thing is inking, next is anti-glare. Any suggestions?