Screen protector - Photodon Crystal View what size for tx2000 tx2500?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Yianaki, Jun 17, 2008.

1. lexcavaj

lexcavaj Pen Pal - Newbie

does anybody want to post a pic of their tx2XXX w/ the screen protector on? I just wanna see if there would be obvious effects on my tablet's qeneral appearance. thanks!

2. bored2426

bored2426 Pen Pal - Newbie

I tried to upload the picture but my file is too big and I don't know how to change that. But the screen doesn't look different with the screen protector on.

3. EX33396948

EX33396948 Nursing Student

If it's anything like what you would put on a PSP then there really is no diffrence unless you get some dust, a finger print, or an air bubble between it and the screen. Use some latex gloves. Being a nursing student I have almost an infinite supply. ^_^

4. Yianaki

Yianaki Pen Pal - Newbie

The person at Gottabemobile did an awesome in depth review of this brand and the others previously talked about in this forum. This one blew him away. He has video's and pictures of the screen on his tablet.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/Categor...rotectors.aspx

5. EX33396948

I broke down and bought one btw...

6. rlopez

rlopez Pen Pal - Newbie

Which one did you get, the anti-glare or the crystal clear? Im confused on the difference, is it just one is a anti-glare and the other isnt or is there another difference and Im just being stupid right now and cant see what it is?

7. EX33396948

I watched the videos to see the difference and from what I could tell, the clear was better then the anti just because there was something annoying going on with the screen and the anti... Lol, usually the more expensive it is the better... ^_^;;;

8. billycat

billycat Pen Pal - Newbie

Quick reminder that there seems to be a film protector over the screen from the factory.

I'm going to peel it off JUST before I apply the the Photodon (to minimize chances of dust.)

9. Mendel

Mendel Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there anything bad that can happen if I use my tablet for a while before I decide whether or not to buy a protector? Like scratches that could've been prevented with the protector, I'm assuming the screen and pen was built so that you don't scratch with use right?

10. bored2426

bored2426 Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't think it will hurt it if you don't have a screen protector for a little while. I didn't have one for almost a month and there are no scratches on the screen.