Screen Brightness

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by bahaya, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bahaya

bahaya Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there a convenient way to adjust the screen brightness to an even lower setting? I have set the brightness level to the lowest number possible using the Asus tool and it's working fine for me during the day. However, when i am in bed and want to read a novel or comic (all lights switched off at night, so i don't bother my sleeping wife), i find, the screen is still too bright. I even put the bg to black and the fonts to a gray color in e.g. the Kindle Software.

Thanks!

2. Javier_1964

Javier_1964 Pen Pal - Newbie

Sure

Please go to control panel, search for an icon that looks like a blue monitor, it should read something like "Intel graphics and multimedia" (sorry I have part of my Win 7 in Spanish, but it should be the same or very similar) open the program, press "Display" tab at the left, a new sub menu should appear, select "color enhancement" and you will now have the option to tweak the image to your likings, since there are some very nice calibration options, including brightness.

If you start playing with the settings your comics will never look the same :p

If now they look great after a bit of tweaking they will look amazing :).

What a beautiful screen this Ep121 has, best I have ever seen. Very nice.

Regards

3. bahaya

bahaya Pen Pal - Newbie

Sweet, will try this, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.